Lego Education — Making Learning Fun!
Children have loved Legos for many years. These fun and brightly colored building bricks are designed to allow kids to be as creative as they want. The blocks have come a long way from their humble beginnings to include themed play sets, and now, a series called Lego education. These Lego games are designed to provide something educational along with something fun. The whole series is a part of the Lego world and offers everything that kids need to learn about building and even science and technology.
Lego offers a line of education games for kids that are designed to appeal to children of many different ages. This line includes a wide variety of options that will definitely appeal to many children as fun and entertaining, but they will be highly educational as well. The Lego education series includes the following lines:
- Lego Mindstorm NXT – This series is definitely designed for older kids and is even helpful for classrooms. The series includes options like lessons on renewable energy, robotics, and science lab.
- Lego Education WeDo – This series of Lego building toys are designed specifically for older children to learn about robotics and engineering.
- Early Learning – These Legos designed for smaller children are available in the standard size as well as the larger Duplo series for toddlers. These toys stimulate the mind through creativity, colors, animals and people, textures and shapes.
- Machines and Mechanisms – Designed to teach children about simple machines, these sets include everything from motorization to pneumatics.
- Tetrix by Pitsco – A part of the Mindstorm series, these toys include software and building implements to use technology together with Legos for educational purposes.
Lego educational toys include studies on a variety of subjects, including structures, simple machines, robotics, energy and aerospace. These toys are mostly designed for older children and they take education to a much higher level.
Many people simply know that they can buy Lego toys in the store to let their kids build something simple. However, Lego education toys go much farther than this. These toys can be used in the classroom to teach children about a variety of advanced subjects. Lego education can provide many children with a chance to learn more than you ever thought they could. The line of toys is even available for small children through the early learning series of toys that are perfect for toddlers to learn about creativity and color.